Paretz Palace | Hall Building
The Hall Building is part of Paretz Palace’s Court of Honor. It was built from 1949–50 as an auditorium for the agricultural school housed within the palace, on the site of an historic stable. Since the renovation and reconstruction, completed in the summer of 2008, it has served as a modern facility with an audiovisual system and state-of-the-art conference technology.
This appealing building in an idyllic location is perfect for seminars and readings as well as celebrations and concerts alike.