Group Offers Charlottenburg Palace and Garden
Charlottenburg Palace may be counted among the emblems of Berlin. The most beautiful and the largest extant Hohenzollern residence in the capital was built as the summer home of Sophie Charlotte, who gave the palace and the location their names. Subsequent generations would have the palace enlarged and altered according to the respective tastes of their times. Thus, at Charlottenburg Palace, the interior design of several epochs can been visited: The Old Palace with its magnificent, luxurious Baroque halls and the well-known Porcelain Chamber, as well as the New Wing, which Frederick the Great had built in 1742. The Mausoleum of Queen Luise, the Belvedere with its world-renowned collection of royal Prussian porcelain (KPM), as well as the New Pavilion.
We offer the following group tours:
- Palace Charlottenburg, Old Palace and Garden
Highlights of the guided tour: Old Gallery, Porcelain Cabinet, Chapel
- Palace Charlottenburg, Old Palace with audio guide
- Palace Charlottenburg, New Wing and Garden
Highlights of the guided tour: Golden Gallery, Concert Chamber (Second Apartments of Frederick the Great), Bedchamber of Queen Luise
- Palace Charlottenburg, New Wing with audio guide
- Christmas at court, Charlottenburg Palace, Old Palace (available from November 26 until December 26, 2019)
- Theatrical Tour "Out of Time - Queen and Servant: Sophie Charlotte and Friedrich Aly"
Learn more: Out of Time - Theatrical Tours