Group Offers in Prussian Palaces & Gardens
Information regarding SARS-CoV-2
Most of the palaces and most of the special and permanent exhibitions are open for individual visitors again.
Offers for groups start from 1 August.
See you soon and take care!
Dear customers, partners and guests,
EXPERIENCE THE ORIGINAL!
After such a long period, we are very pleased to be able to offer you once again group offers in the Prussian Palaces and Gardens.
Since the 1 August 2021:
- Park tours in Sanssouci Park, New Garden, Babelsberg Park, Glienicke Park, Peacock Island, Charlottenburg Palace Garden and Rheinsberg Park, all offers with guide
- Sanssouci Palace with audio guide, Rheinsberg House with audio guide as well as the exhibition Potsdam Conference 1945 - Shaping the World in Cecilienhof Palace with multi media guide
Since the 1 September 2021:
- Charlottenburg Palace (Old Palace/New Wing), Picture Gallery of Sanssouci, New Chambers of Sanssouci, New Palace, and Schönhausen House, with audio or multi media guide
From 9 October 2021:
- Special exhibition Antoine Watteau. Art-Markets-Crafts in Charlottenburg Palace, New Wing with multi media guide
From 6 November 2021:
- Cecilienhof Country House (permanent exhibition) with multi media guide
An overview of the 2021 and 2022 (January until March) group prices can be download here: Group prices 2021 and Group prices 2022. For your inquiries, please use our contact form for group booking requests. Our colleagues from Group Service of SPSG are glad to help you.