Orangery Palace | Colonnaded Courtyard
The Colonnaded Courtyard precedes the central structure of the regal Orangery Palace. Its triumphal arch-like architecture with a recessed balcony makes up the forecourt of the palace, which was commissioned by King Frederick William IV of Prussia, and built from 1851–64. As with many of the buildings he had erected, here too he was inspired by the palace architecture of the Italian Renaissance.
From the Colonnaded Courtyard visitors have a scenic view of the elaborately designed terraces with their Mediterranean charm, as well as Sanssouci Park and environs. This is an ideal location for stylish receptions and concerts.
Eventlocation: Under construction!
Unfortunately, this site is currently unavailable for rental due to restoration work.