Glienicke Park | Casino
Delightfully located on the banks of the lake named Jungfernsee, the Casino was built according to the designs of Karl Friedrich Schinkel in 1824. Inspired by Italian prototypes, with expansive pergolas, it is one of the most striking buildings in Potsdam’s cultural landscape, and has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1990.
Some of the most delightful views of the Jungfernsee, Potsdam and Glienicke Palace’s English landscape garden, designed by Peter Joseph Lenné, can be enjoyed from the elegantly decorated rooms on the upper floor.
Small conferences and sit-down receptions are perfectly suited to enjoying the Casino’s idyllic ambiance.
Open-Air receptions are also possible.