Caputh Palace – Hall in the Extended West Wing

The extended west wing was added during the palace’s complete renovation in 1908 by the last private owners, the von Willich family. Exhibitions are mainly held here during peak season, whereas lectures and concerts are held year-round.

Address

Caputh Palace
Straße der Einheit 2
14548 Schwielowsee

How to get there

Public Transportation

Stop "Caputh, Schloss"

vbb-online | Timetable information »

Parking

Visitor parking at Michendorfer Chaussee.

Location Type

Location of use
  • interior space
Type of use
  • reception
  • concert, reading, lecture
60 qm
Number of persons

Maximal 100 Teilnehmer pro Stehempfang
Maximal 50 Teilnehmer gesetzt

Equipment and Service

Die Bestuhlung erfolgt durch stiftungseigene Stühle.

Eine Heizung ist vorhanden.

Es stehen Toiletten zur Verfügung.

Catering

Eine Küche oder Nebenräume sind nicht vorhanden.

Prizes and Usagetimes

Costs
1.000,- €

Kulturelle Einrichtungen mit staatlicher Förderung sowie die Länder Berlin und Brandenburg erhalten Sonderkonditionen.

Usagetime
  • all seasons

Eine Nutzung ist nur bei Leerstand, d. h. nicht während der Sonderausstellungen möglich.

Accessibility

  • wheelchair access with assistance

Der Zugang ist eingeschränkt behindertengerecht über zwei Stufen möglich.

Anfahrt:

Bis zum Schlosshof