Information on the Combined Ticket sanssouci+
The Sanssouci Ticket: Book the time and date that suits you best
The sanssouci+ Combined Ticket is valid for a single visit to all* the SPSG palaces in Potsdam open to the public, including Sanssouci Palace, on one day. With the purchase of a sanssouci+ Online Ticket, you’ll also book a fixed admission time slot for viewing Sanssouci Palace – and avoid waiting in line at the palace registers!
Which palaces can I visit with the sanssouci+ Ticket?
The sanssouci+ Ticket includes all the palaces in Potsdam’s park landscape for which you’ll find links further down this page: Detailed information about each of the individual palaces can be accessed by clicking on the respective image.
Please observe the different opening hours for each palace; some buildings are only open for viewing during the summer season (April or May – October). Occasionally, some restrictions may affect visits due to renovation measures. We appreciate your understanding.
* Sacrow House and Stern Hunting Lodge are not included. In the Belvedere on Potsdam’s Pfingstberg, ticket owners are granted the reduced rate. The ticket is not valid for the special exhibition "Potsdam Conference 1945 – Shaping the world". For visiting this exhibition owners can purchase a connection ticket sanssouci+ for 7 euros.
Discount promotion Museum Barberini
Holders of a Museum Barberini ticket can purchase the reduced sanssouci+ combination ticket on presentation of the museum ticket (valid on the day before, the day of or the day after the visit to the Museum Barberini, discount code MUBERM).
sanssouci+ Family Ticket
Valid for a single visit to all* the SPSG palaces in Potsdam open to the public on one day, incl. a fixed admission time slot for viewing Sanssouci Palace.
Valid for up to 2 adults and up to 4 children.***
On sale at all palace registers and at the visitor centers.
* Not valid for Sacrow House and Stern Hunting Lodge. Not valid for the special exhibition "Potsdam Conference 1945 – Shaping the world". ticket owners can purchase a connection ticket sanssouci+ for 7 euros. In the Belvedere on Potsdam’s Pfingstberg, For visiting this exhibition owners are granted the reduced rate.
19 € / reduced rate 14 €
On sale at all palace registers, at the visitor centers and online:
Go to the Ticket Shop »
Would you like to give somebody a Combined Ticket? Gift certificates for the sanssouci+ Tickets are available at the following palace registers:
- Potsdam, Sanssouci Palace
- Potsdam, Cecilienhof Palace
- Berlin, Charlottenburg Palace
- Potsdam, Visitor Center at the Historic Windmill
- Potsdam, Visitor Center at the New Palace
or via e-mail to gutscheine(at)spsg.de