Information on the Combined Ticket sanssouci+
The Sanssouci Ticket: Book the time and date that suits you best
The sanssouci+ Combined Ticket is valid for a single visit to all* the SPSG palaces in Potsdam open to the public, including Sanssouci Palace, on one day. With the purchase of a sanssouci+ Online Ticket, you’ll also book a fixed admission time slot for viewing Sanssouci Palace – and avoid waiting in line at the palace registers!
Which palaces can I visit with the sanssouci+ Ticket?
The sanssouci+ Ticket includes all the palaces in Potsdam’s park landscape for which you’ll find links further down this page: Detailed information about each of the individual palaces can be accessed by clicking on the respective image.
Please observe the different opening hours for each palace; some buildings are only open for viewing during the summer season (April or May – October). Occasionally, some restrictions may affect visits due to renovation measures. We appreciate your understanding.
* Sacrow Palace and Stern Hunting Lodge are not included. In the Belvedere on Potsdam’s Pfingstberg, ticket owners are granted the reduced rate. The ticket is not valid for special exhibitions; although some exceptions may apply.
19 € / reduced rate 14 €
On sale at all palace registers, at the visitor centers and online:
Go to the Ticket Shop »
Would you like to give somebody a Combined Ticket? Gift certificates for the sanssouci+ Tickets are available at the following palace registers:
- Potsdam, Sanssouci Palace
- Potsdam, Cecilienhof Palace
- Berlin, Charlottenburg Palace
- Potsdam, Visitor Center at the Historic Windmill
- Potsdam, Visitor Center at the New Palace