House Regulations of the Prussian Palaces and Gardens Foundation Berlin-Brandenburg
Welcome to the prussian Palaces!
We warmly welcome you to the Prussian Palaces and Gardens Foundation Berlin-Brandenburg (SPSG).
To protect the works of art in the exhibition rooms, it is not permitted:
- To carry bulky or wet objects such as umbrellas, rainwear, backpacks, suitcases or large bags – in case of doubt, the museum staff will decide
- To smoke, eat or drink
- To touch the exhibition pieces or wall surfaces
- To use the telephone
- To cause noise
- To bring animals into the rooms – guide dogs (rehabilitation dogs) are excluded from this
For conservation reasons, it is unfortunately not possible to use prams in all and wheelchairs in some of the exhibition rooms.
Children are only allowed to visit the exhibition rooms when accompanied by an adult.
Visitors are required to:
- Follow the instructions of the museum staff
- In the case of a fire alarm or accident, to leave the building quickly and quietly
- In the case of a suspected theft or if the alarm of an individual work of art has been triggered, to stay calm and wait for the instructions of the museum staff
The museum staff and tour guides are authorised to ensure the compliance of the house regulations. Violation of the house regulations can result in stopping the visitor’s stay in the exhibition room without compensation.
Third party visitor guides without a license are not permitted.
Photography, film and television recordings with additional technology and/or personnel (e.g. model shoots, advertising shoots, film and television recordings for feature films, series, documentaries, music videos and cinema productions) are subject to approval. Photography and filming as part of the visit to the palace, without additional technology and personnel, is permitted.
If you should lose valuable objects on our premises, please contact the cashier or supervisory staff.
For security reasons, our buildings are under video surveillance.
The General Director